Thursday, December 13, 2007

Welcome Winter!

Welcome to Snow Storm Numero Uno of the 2007/08 season! I hope this note finds you all safe and cozy at home. I thought this occasion deserved a flash back to 2005...


Yeah, I married that man a week later.

Though it would have made for another eventful company party, mine was postponed until late January when you need it most. We're both home, cozy, and I've gained another few hours to get my work done.

A few observations this week:

1) I was going to rant about how no one writes in holiday cards anymore, but suddently I myself am sitting at a table literally spread out with 97% work papers and 3% holiday cards and there are just a few days left to get them out. We're at least going to sign our names.

2) The bellhop at the Copley Plaza was out walking a black lab with a gold collar around the 40x40 foot patch of grass in Copley Square. If that was your dog, please stop reading my blog.

3) My taxi driver had a better BlackBerry than most executives I know.

1 comment:

tourbuggie said...

Merry Christmas to my favorite snow bunnies. Love You!