Friday, December 21, 2007

More Opinions

It just occurred to me to turn the TV on while working from home. I tend to be busier on Fridays than any other day of the week because I'm home and can concentrate better. I hardly even think to turn music on, nevermind TV. But today is a quasi vacation day and I'm just needing to work on a couple of quick things.


So this led me to CNBC's Power Lunch segment. Of COURSE I tried TLC, E! and others first - including a cooking channel I'm researching for work. But somehow here I am back in business.

The point of my post... Best Buy is whopping Circuit City's toosh this holiday season. Now I was literally just at Best Buy this morning and I don't get it. I wanted to tap on the shoulders of everyone there. As you know, I've been working to build my new camera system, and I really wanted to snag an external flash before this weekend's holiday festivities. They're charging $50 more for one flash than Amazon is, and $150 more for another flash! I think I pretty much will never walk into Best Buy again... I give up. I heart Amazon.

And to keep in line with the power of blogging and the uber-transparent sharing of customer opinion... You MUST visit Siena (Italian Grill & Bar) in Mashpee Commons, Mashpee, MA. They have an amazing $25 four-course dinner menu Sunday through Thursday. Full portion apps, salads, soups, entrees, desserts... Fair wine prices, great ambiance. We had a wonderful time last night with friends.
Off to CT tomorrow - MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments: