Monday, October 29, 2007

Ho Ho Ho

Aweeee yeah.... Well along came eBay's incredible prices and I had to make a move on a camera earlier than Christmas. Of course, in my family, we're having multiple Christmases this year, starting as early as next weekend. I know I have a reputation for "ruining" Christmas because I can't wait for gifts or I change my every wants and desires as the season gets closer... but a friend sent me over to a particular vendor on eBay and I could not walk away. The price even caused me to go up a notch to the Canon 40D released just this fall. I'm ecstatic with anticipation for this thing to arrive in today's mail.

Don't worry, Santa (aka. Amazon), Christmas is still alive and well. Now I need at least two lenses, a polarizing filter, memory, a flash, a new hard drive....

For next year's list, let's start with "find a cheap hobby".

*** OMG, UPDATE: my company just paid $500 toward this camera as part of my "professional development" stipend!!!! ***

No comments: